Tuesday, August 5, 2008


just now proof read my new post (very convenient to proof read 10 minutes after you post it), and saw lots of typos...i was shocked and upset. it really makes me wonder how scary my patient documentation was today. oops, i forever be tagged a nutcase by the people who manage medical records. anyways, hope you're not disenchanted and continue to read. let me know if you need help deciphering the sentences. ps. i attached photos of myself to document my utter shock and disbelief. (i think that it's quite fitting that i still can't figure out how to rotate photos, or arrange them for that matter.)

2 comments:

Winter said...

Oh, Katie! You haven't changed a bit since we lived together, oh so long ago. I love the stories of your patients, and I am so glad you are enjoying OT so much! Have you made new friends in Madison? Or did you know people already? Either way - I'm glad you're enjoying the break from good ole MO.

katie said...

yes, it's true. i am scatter-brained, like always. i will also never fail to tell some sort of story, i love stories. ot has it's days, but overall i really do enjoy it (and i'm happy about that too). i've made a few new friends and also have a few classmates here, so it's a good mix.